Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Hall Craft Fair Cork

Options
  • 24-11-2010 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.
    Does anyone know what the entry fee for the Craft Fair in the City Hall is this weekend? Can't find it on their website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

phi3 wrote: »
    Hi guys.
    Does anyone know what the entry fee for the Craft Fair in the City Hall is this weekend? Can't find it on their website.

I went to it before, its about 10€ for adult, could be a tad more I cant remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭the-jojo-axiom

7 euro, according to this yoke:

http://slaintecork.wordpress.com/2009/11/28/cork-city-hall-craft-design-fair/

Free if you cut out the Ad that says free entry from the Cork Independant.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

phi3 wrote: »
    Hi guys.

We shouldn't have to pay into that, it's just a big market with lots of stalls. The stalls are expensive enough without having to fork out 7 quid to get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

An entry fee to a craft fair? That's crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

We went to it with the "free" vouchers on Saturday, which we neglected to notice (which I admit) only counted on Friday. Anyway I was about to walk away when I asked the guy would he take 2 for 1 and he said yes straight away :) (Still too much to pay imo). The place was fairly quiet inside, which was no surprise considering the cost to get in! Stupid really. If it had been free, they would have sold more. Pretty much 90% of the items on sale were outrageous also. That said I would not be so quick to blame the vendors - open to correction but I believe the entry fee goes to city hall?

• Advertisement
Advertisement