Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skam Window Cleaner

Options
  • 24-11-2010 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Guy just rang my doorbell and by the time i got to the door he was running down the road. I caught him and asked him what he wanted.

He asked me do i want my windows washed. :rolleyes:
    I said your not gonna get much business if your running away from the doors are you?

Looks to me like he's casing houses in the Walkinstown/Templeogue area. Could be wrong but the fact he has absolutely no window cleaning apparatus with him could be a dead giveaway! :cool:

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husband and put the alarm on cause they rapin everybody out there!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

That's been going on for years - it's not just 'window cleaners', it's callers in general.

Advertisement