Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia threaded SMS

Options
  • 24-11-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭

hello, I have a Nokia e71 and I like it

I see all my friends with these touch screen phones but the touch screens just wreck my head

I like everything about the Nokia except for one thing...............the lack of threaded SMS

Does anyone know of a fully integrated threaded SMS app that can be installed on a nokia that would overwrite the defualt messaging client installed on the phone completly. e.g. if I did get new threaded sms software and an SMS came in that it would solely run on this threaded sms App and not on the default messaging client on the phone ??

I have installed a couple of trial versions of this SMS thing and when a message comes in, it flashed up "1 new message " in the default sms client on the Nokia phone, so I have to cancel that and then open up the threaded sms app to view the message

Comments

Advertisement