Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Animated 5-day Forecasts

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

The atlantic one is fine for me bar temperature which is Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Rougies wrote: »
    on the left menu bar .. Click on Forecasts ... 5 Day Forecast, then the link "atlantic forecast" is in the top right corner

Nailed it :D

Under today;s date there's another link that for some reason brings you elsewhere. I'd never noticed the more obvious Atlantic link to the right :o

Cheers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Rougies

Nailed it :D

Under today;s date there's another link that for some reason brings you elsewhere. I'd never noticed the more obvious Atlantic link to the right :o

Cheers :pac:

Ahhh, now it all makes sense! :)

Those links are all over the place at the moment for the new feature. I'm sure they're working on it.

• Company Representative Posts: 55 Verified rep MetEireann

As you've noticed, there were issues regarding double temperature scales and menus and links. These have now been resolved.

Thanks
    Met Eireann Customer Service

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Excellent stuff. I'm very happy with whatever Met Eireann make available from the ECMWF. I mainly want to thank Met Eireann a lot for this helpful addition to their website, and particularly taking on board some points raised here.

Regarding the 850hPa level temperatures, I'd always welcome something like that to be added but for the specific purposes of snow and winter forecasting, I've got a lot of mileage out of dewpoint forecasts. The 850 hPa forecasts are already available to a certain degree on the internet but I've never found any source for ECMWF sea level dewpoint temperatures. What are everyone else's thoughts on this idea?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Just one on the temperature scales for both - there is no -6°C increment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Su Campu wrote: »
    Just one on the temperature scales for both - there is no -6°C increment!
    There is for me?
    I took sceenshot

Advertisement