Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cry Before Dawn at Vicar St (8th April 2011)

Options
  • 24-11-2010 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Anybody going to see Cry Before Dawn in Vicar Street next April? The tickets went on sale this morning. I cant believe that they are reforming. They were a brilliant band. Cant wait for the gig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

I'll be going to see them in Wexford on the 14th May.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Great band

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭walter sobchak

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭cormac_byrne

The 80s are back, first the recession, now 'Cry Before Dawn'.

I remember they used to rehearse in the barn of a lounge at the back of my dads pub, the Dolphin. I'd be hanging around playing pool and listening to them when I should have been studying for my leaving cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Hippo

Oh dear, really poor stuff from the 80s. There's really no need for this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

I'm surprised that they didn't wait till next year for there 30th anniversary but quite allot of people asked for this and now they have got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Does anybody know if there is a support act for tonights Cry Before Dawn gig? Im travelling down from Cavan after work to Vicar St and on the ticket it says the show starts at 8.30. Im hoping there is a support act so I am not rushing around later.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

gazzer wrote: »
    Does anybody know if there is a support act for tonights Cry Before Dawn gig? Im travelling down from Cavan after work to Vicar St and on the ticket it says the show starts at 8.30. Im hoping there is a support act so I am not rushing around later.

Thanks

Ian Doyle (The Man Whom) is playing support.

Advertisement