Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Slow: The Return

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭Mr Slow

Mr Slow wrote: »
    Who said I'm in better shape? I had to take a nap like an oul fella on Saturday, no offence to Ray and Digger, nothing wrong with old people. You underestimate yourself boss.

So did I. Welcome to my world, I take a nap more or less every day, wouldn't be able to train at all if I didn't. :)

But we're both crocked and you're older than me. Worse for you, you've no chance. :P

Aren't you a little sweetheart?

4 Mile achy recovery this morning, was feeling good towards the end but my left calf needs some TLC in the form of thumbs and tiger balm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭jcsmum

4 Mile achy recovery this morning, was feeling good towards the end but my left calf needs some TLC in the form of thumbs and tiger balm.

Oh, so we're keeping a log again are we? ;)

jcsmum wrote: »

Oh, so we're keeping a log again are we? ;)

Jeez, you're giving out when I don't and now when I do, make up your mind boss.

I change my mind regularly on various topics....

• Advertisement

Your OH must have the patience of Job.:pac:

One day 'it's a beautiful dinner thank you', the next he's wearing it! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭shazkea

Your OH must have the patience of Job.:pac:

One day 'it's a beautiful dinner thank you', the next he's wearing it! :pac:

I'll let you in on one of life's little secrets - it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind all the time ;)

Welcome back to the logs and looking forward to reading about your progress.

shazkea wrote: »
    I'll let you in on one of life's little secrets - it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind all the time ;)

I've been married to someone sane for the past 9 years so have no idea what you're on about!:confused:
    Welcome back to the logs and looking forward to reading about your progress.

Thank you, let's hope it is progress!

So, after breaking 2 hours for the half in Bohermeen and then cruising to 2:04 for Conn after an epic journey around the world, what's the new goal for Limerick???

I've been married to someone sane for the past 9 years so have no idea what you're on about!:confused:

Thank you, let's hope it is progress!

So, after breaking 2 hours for the half in Bohermeen and then cruising to 2:04 for Conn after an epic journey around the world, what's the new goal for Limerick???

You found a sane woman, wow you're good at lying after 9 years...:D.

Sorry dude, Limerick is not on my radar. I have to do Cork so I can't stretch to the two of them. If they had a 10km instead of a stupid 6 miler I would re-consider!

BTW sign-up for Conn, you won't regret it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Oh good, he's back posting again. So i can include my usual nonsense in here as i'm on the easy list for a couple of days?

• Advertisement

chinguetti wrote: »
    Oh good, he's back posting again. So i can include my usual nonsense in here as i'm on the easy list for a couple of days?

Welcome! :)

You found a sane woman, wow you're good at lying after 9 years...:D.

Sorry dude, Limerick is not on my radar. I have to do Cork so I can't stretch to the two of them. If they had a 10km instead of a stupid 6 miler I would re-consider!

BTW sign-up for Conn, you won't regret it.

I'm assuming Shaz that as you are now a seasoned and expert cheerleader, you'll at least be coming to Limerick to support. ;):D

Sorry dude, Limerick is not on my radar. I have to do Cork so I can't stretch to the two of them. If they had a 10km instead of a stupid 6 miler I would re-consider!.

Ah Shaz, you could stay with de Mammy and all, don't let us down at the final hurdle????

I'm assuming Shaz that as you are now a seasoned and expert cheerleader, you'll at least be coming to Limerick to support. ;):D
    Ah Shaz, you could stay with de Mammy and all, don't let us down at the final hurdle????

I may make an effort to support it alright, my cheerleading roars are in high demand though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

Says the man who made no effort to run it last year despite it being his home town wink.gif
    I may make an effort to support it alright, my cheerleading roars are in high demand though :D

Do yeah, really good night out last year. And nobody was stabbed would you believe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

And nobody was stabbed would you believe :D

That's a first :pac:

And nobody was stabbed would you believe :D

That's a first :pac:

Stabbing is soo last year, beating someone to death with a big stick with a nail in it is in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭outforarun

:)

that's me above, happy you're back. I knew I was right to leave you on my favourites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

What's the next race for you? and well done on the 20:01. I reckon we're close enough to each other that maybe picking a few races together could see us run some good times. I have 3 scheduled before my first track race if you're interested?

1.K club 10k
    2.Leixlip 5k
    3.Sportsworld 5m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

Welcome back to posting (on your own log) and Congrats on a great run...1 sec is only the blink wink of an eye;)...next time you'll be well under when you get training back on schedule and all the work stress is gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

PM sent:D

Woddle wrote: »
    What's the next race for you? and well done on the 20:01. I reckon we're close enough to each other that maybe picking a few races together could see us run some good times. I have 3 scheduled before my first track race if you're interested?

1.K club 10k
    2.Leixlip 5k
    3.Sportsworld 5m

K club is out I'm afraid, lecheile is the day before pacing Limerick, when is Sportsworld?

Are you racing Dunshaughlin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

K club is out I'm afraid, lecheile is the day before pacing Limerick, when is Sportsworld?

There's a 10k on in Kildare marathon on the same day as sportsworld. I hear everyone who is cool is running in Kildare :pac:

It's a week after Limerick- may be a little too soon after pacing a marathon?

Yep I'll be doing Dunshaughlin, have to give RQ a more definitive beating :D

Sportsworld is 13th of May

Whatever happens, you and I are close at the minute so it'll make for good fun through the race series.

Whatever happens, you and I are close at the minute so it'll make for good fun through the race series.

Yeah some good friendly rivalry with me coming out on top :D

I won't be doing the race series, too many people.

I won't be doing the race series, too many people.

Always good to have someone to race, I look forward to you eating those words ;-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Thems fighting words.

I'm banning all water handlers in Dunshauglin from splashing cups of water at you this year.

Thems fighting words.

I'm banning all water handlers in Dunshauglin from splashing cups of water at you this year.

Yep them fighting words*

Yeah that soaking came at just the right time, I was done up to then

Also just trying to pick a few people who are around my level or faster to help keep me on track over the next few months

• Advertisement

Thems fighting words.

Yep them fighting words*

Yeah that soaking came at just the right time, I was done up to then

[SIZE="1"]Also just trying to pick a few people who are around my level or faster to help keep me on track over the next few months[/SIZE]

That's a good plan but few hunters start out with the lion. ;-)

Advertisement