Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plain T-Shirts Needed

Options
  • 24-11-2010 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am currently looking for plain t-shirts for sale. Does anyone know where I could buy 50 to 100 plain t-shirts at a reasonable price in Ireland? All going well i will become a regular buyer.

Kind Regards

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

Chelsea1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am currently looking for plain t-shirts for sale. Does anyone know where I could buy 50 to 100 plain t-shirts at a reasonable price in Ireland? All going well i will become a regular buyer.:D

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Lot-3-T-shirt-PLAIN-you-can-choose-your-color-S-XL-/160401807614?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2558b158fe

not an irish company though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Hi,
    I am currently looking for plain t-shirts for sale. Does anyone know where I could buy 50 to 100 plain t-shirts at a reasonable price in Ireland? All going well i will become a regular buyer.

Kind Regards

:D

Penny's have a great T-Shirt for €3

It would be hard to beat that price even if you went to a wholesaler and you can choose your sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Chelsea1

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the replies. I can get t-shirts from the UK for approx £1.50 sterling so approx €2 per shirt excluding delivery. But i am looking to try beat that price shopping in Ireland.

Thanks

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the replies. I can get t-shirts from the UK for approx £1.50 sterling so approx €2 per shirt excluding delivery. But i am looking to try beat that price shopping in Ireland.

Thanks

probably + vat @17.5%.

another place to try is camden printing or check out a couple of wholesalers in ballymount or robinhood in dublin 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Chelsea1

thanks 91011,
    do you know the names of the placesn in ballymount and robinhood?

Thanks

• Advertisement

thanks 91011,
    do you know the names of the placesn in ballymount and robinhood?

Thanks

Ballymount has Fashion city - about 60 fashion wholesalers all together overlooking the M50.

Robinhood is a small estate, I don't know the name, but it sells socks underwear t-shirts etc.

You will need to bring trade id (invoice / company reg document etc) to buy from these places.

Just drive up and check a few places out.

Advertisement