Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register to Vote

Options
  • 24-11-2010 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey, I've seen on facebook we can register to vote in ucd, does anyone know where exactly? I can't see any stands around the place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

You have to register based on where you live. e.g. if you live in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County, you need to go here for the form to correct the draft register.

I just looked at the form: it says it should be sent or handed in by 25 November i.e tomorrow. The form says send it to Dún Laoghaire, but the web page says Dundrum Office Park (near the LUAS stop). I'm going to try giving it in at Dundrum today in person.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

If you go into Daedalus with your laptop, they'll sort you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Lou45

i got mine signed today in arts, where exactly do i send it now? bearing in mind i am not from Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

bnt wrote: »
    You have to register based on where you live. e.g. if you live in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County, you need to go here for the form to correct the draft register.

I just looked at the form: it says it should be sent or handed in by 25 November i.e tomorrow. The form says send it to Dún Laoghaire, but the web page says Dundrum Office Park (near the LUAS stop). I'm going to try giving it in at Dundrum today in person.

Can you give it in there and by any chance do you know their office hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

If you don't do it tomorrow you can be put on a supplementary register up to 15 working days before any election/referendum. It's a little messier and there's always the risk of forgetting so I'd recommend doing it tomorrow if you can. Not the end of the world if you can't, however. You can still get your chance to stick it to 'em ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement