Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esb

Options
  • 24-11-2010 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi people anyone having problems paying esb arrears..i keep paying so much each week to bring it down but i keep getting treatened with it been cut off.any help would be great cos these are a shower of w..kers..all they think about is themselves

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Hi Alanhiggy,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty managing your bill.

Our standard terms and conditions state that all bills should be paid within 14 days of issue.

In certain circumstances we can discuss a payment plan with a customer if they are unable to stick to our credit terms.

In the current economic climate, many people are finding it difficult to manage their utility bills. We would encourage anyone who is facing similar issues to contact us as soon as possible to prevent your debt getting out of hand. If you would like to PM me your account number, I will be able to look into this matter for you.

If you do not stick to our credit terms, or abide by a payment plan that you agree with us, we cannot guarantee the continuity of your supply.

Many thanks
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Halpin91

Hi Alanhiggy,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty managing your bill.

Our standard terms and conditions state that all bills should be paid within 14 days of issue.

In certain circumstances we can discuss a payment plan with a customer if they are unable to stick to our credit terms.

In the current economic climate, many people are finding it difficult to manage their utility bills. We would encourage anyone who is facing similar issues to contact us as soon as possible to prevent your debt getting out of hand. If you would like to PM me your account number, I will be able to look into this matter for you.

If you do not stick to our credit terms, or abide by a payment plan that you agree with us, we cannot guarantee the continuity of your supply.

Many thanks
    Chris
    What if you owe say 300 euro and your waiting for some income to pay it off and you have received a warning letter but you can pay the bill over the next two weeks and it will be paid before the next bill? I just don't want to ring ESB because ive heard how nasty and rude they can be and I don't have the patients to put up with people like that. so I rather pay it off and have no contact with them especially when I can have it paid off before I am made to set up  some payment method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Halpin91,

If you are having difficulty clearing a bill within our credit terms, we recommend you get in touch as soon as possible to let us know. At Electric Ireland we set up payment plans everyday to help customers in financial difficulty, but we can only do so once we are contacted.

Customers not in a position to phone us can reach us by email or social media - Boards being a good example of the latter, which also includes Twitter and Facebook. If you send us your account details by private message, including your full name, address and contact number/date of birth (for security) we can discuss a payment plan with you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement