Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Arcade Deluxe- Useful?

Options
  • 24-11-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hello! Hope I'm posting in the appropraite thread. I have an Acer computer and am doing a bit of virtual spring cleaning on it to clear up the harddrive and make it run a bit faster. Just wondering, does anyone use acer arcade deluxe and if so, would you reccomend against my deleting it? Whenever I try to open it it just freezes and I don't think I use other programs in conjunction with it but I'm just afraid to delete it in case my computer explodes or something.
    Thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

This is probably the forum you need, but AFAIK there's no reason not to go into Add & Remove Programs and Uninstall its useless behind from your PC ;)

Advertisement