Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car window tinting & suspension lowering prices/quotes needed please!

Options
  • 24-11-2010 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I'm in Waterford, and am looking for car window tinting & suspension lowering prices/quotations... Anyone know of any reputable/reliable places? What sort of prices would/should I be looking at? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

The general price for tints in Dublin is about €250 or so, can't imagine it'd differ much. What way are you looking to lower it? Coilovers or Lowering Springs? And what type of car is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sprstrs

The general price for tints in Dublin is about €250 or so, can't imagine it'd differ much. What way are you looking to lower it? Coilovers or Lowering Springs? And what type of car is it?

It's a 70's Vauxhall Viva! Not sure which to go for, which would be more suitable?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

www.tinturride.ie

Got my windows tinted by them last february. Was really impressed on how it turned out.
    You should give them a call and get a quote

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

xFROSTY Gx wrote: »
    www.tinturride.ie

Got my windows tinted by them last february. Was really impressed on how it turned out.

Wow what cocks... they openly say they will illegally tint your windows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sprstrs

xFROSTY Gx wrote: »
    www.tinturride.ie

Did actually email them a few days ago, but never got a reply!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

I'd say your best off giving them a call to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 atint

sprstrs wrote: »
    I'm in Waterford, and am looking for car window tinting & suspension lowering prices/quotations... Anyone know of any reputable/reliable places? What sort of prices would/should I be looking at? Thanks!

we are in waterford and tint cars for €200.00 with full guarantee's and warranty. Full range of tints available. Based in Allied Irish Windscreens (beside NCT centre.

Please phone me on <snip> or e-mail - <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

sprstrs wrote: »
    It's a 70's Vauxhall Viva! Not sure which to go for, which would be more suitable?

Slightly off topic but it wouldn't be the Viva with the sr20 that was on DoneDeal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 atint

atint wrote: »
    we are in waterford and tint cars for €200.00 with full guarantee's and warranty. Full range of tints available. Based in Allied Irish Windscreens (beside NCT centre.

Please phone me on <snip> or e-mail - <snip>

Sorry could you give me a phone number or e-mail address please.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

atint wrote: »
    Sorry could you give me a phone number or e-mail address please.

Try PM'ing the OP yourself you might get a quicker response - Click here to PM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 superflyguy321

Hello does anyone know where in Dublin to get a good window tint, my car is 2003 and due an NCT. Is is legal or certain tints and are and are not?

Get it NCT'd before the tints just to be sure. There's a crowd called Vision FX in Walkinstown, google them and you'll find the site handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

Hi got A quate of €100 for 3 back windows of honda civic.
    Is this good or Bad?:confused:

Hi got A quate of €100 for 3 back windows of honda civic.
    Is this good or Bad?:confused:

Sounds very reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Ya that seems like a good price, I was quoted around the same a while back to do the 3 rear windows on the Levin.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 patr1ck84

where did you get that quote looking to get the rear 3 done on a 03 opel vectra

Hi got this off gumtree. type in windown tinting dublin 15.
    here is number <mod snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 39 patr1ck84

Sorry for bothering you but just wondering did you get it done and what did it turn out like,

No havnt had 100 quid yet hopefully next weekend. But theres a video with cars that he has done.. Do you know if profesional job is when the take the windows out and do it? cause thats what i want done. do you tink hell do that for 100 i havnt asked him yet

Advertisement