Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Shattering

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Been doing a bit of Thousand Needles on my paladin as I'm waiting for dungeons. Gotta say i love it :D

Actually i really liek the way everything is now grouped together. For example i went back to do STV North/South for the last 7k goblin rep i needed. I hated that zone while leveling, but now that everything is in the same areas, its much more enjoyable, even if it is pretty much the exact same quests. Multiple FPs help also.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

they have actaully sorted out all the zones , so that the majority of the quests make sense now and have some sort of storyline

no more silly ones like, stolen silver? like why would raptors rop your money?!?! crafty buggers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ok need advice.

over the weekend at elast once or twice i sat there, credit card in hand ready to re sub for cata but just kept putting it off till it goes live.

gonna buy the game tonight and resub aswell, have wed off work so will have a play around.

have only played maybe 15 mins over the last few months, so havent seen the shattering or anything yet.

question is, what class do i level to 85 first. which classes are looking fun / good numbers from the below.

80 dk
    80 warr (fury and tank)
    80 hunter
    80 rogue

i have a lowbie mage and pala i will keep switching between. but of the above, which would you level and why?

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

rogue and hunter look very boring to me

warrior looks awesome , im lvling my DK first as ive not played one much before

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Only one i can comment on is rogue, as thats what i plan on playing first to 85.

New bits & peices:
    We can use combo points from dead mobs. Handy. Specially for recuperate
    Recuperate = self heal, time based on number of CPs
    Mutilate is pretty much as strong as combat for leveling. No point in worrying about rading for now.
    Our new abilities between 80 & 85 are pretty sub standard. Actually vbery substandard. So you dont have to bother learning anything new.
    Poisons scale with level etc.
    Basically you will have less downtime as a rogue than you used to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

warrior would be handy as i could tank the new instances for extra fast queues too. plus, they are a lot of fun to play as fury too.

rogues does seem to have a lot less downtime now yeh, that hot is interesting..and not losing combo points from dead mobs is a nice touch.

plus ofc, pvp rocks!!

hunter would probably be quickest to 85 though. grrrrr heads wrecked. fook this game!!

Advertisement