Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UAE flag on Leeson St.

Options
  • 24-11-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭

Probably not the correct forum for this but maybe you guys might have an idea - saw this flag flying outside the building across from The Kiosk on Lower Leeson St. - any idea as to why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Dublin forum tbh... moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Is it the embassy or consulate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

EMBASSY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Glandore Business Centre, Fitzwilliam Hall, Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Really can't wait to find out what was behind this!

So good you were able to recognise it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

EMBASSY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Glandore Business Centre, Fitzwilliam Hall, Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2

Really? Crap. I searched for that earlier (as it was the most bleedin' obvious) but I didn't come up with that result. Thanks.
    Jay D wrote:
    Really can't wait to find out what was behind this!

So good you were able to recognise it...

Sarcasm?

• Advertisement

Renn wrote: »
    Really? Crap. I searched for that earlier (as it was the most bleedin' obvious) but I didn't come up with that result. Thanks.

Had to look in a PDF from the Dept of Foreign Affairs to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Ah, that sorta explains it. Though today's the first day I've actually noticed the flag outside. Maybe it's been there the whole time...

Renn wrote: »
    Ah, that sorta explains it. Though today's the first day I've actually noticed the flag outside. Maybe it's been there the whole time...

Think only since June / July

Advertisement