Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry again...

Options
  • 24-11-2010 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

But I am neither allowed to post a new thread, or PM anyone.. Because I need postcount larger than 25 posts to be able to do that... And my other thread got locked.. And I can't find any other way of contacting anyone else to resolve this issue... Any ideas?

Comments

11 posts in after hours and then a PM to the category mod.

There doesn't seem to be one listed for marketing anymore.

I've sent a message to a cmod about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 galdikas

Well I just don't want to be known as spammer... Is it the same for everyone? Or is others able to to post threads in marketing?

There is also a helpdesk - you could ask to have this moved there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

What's the issue? Perhaps I can help :)

No one can post or start new threads in the marketing forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Ah, gotcha. The Marketing forum has been temporarily closed. The reason for this is that the forum hasn't worked properly in a long time and ended up becoming a place for spammers to advertise their own business (leaflet printing, distribution etc.).

We are working on a solution but I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts...

No particular feedback but maybe a note at the top of the forum saying it is suspended?

I was never very good at marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 galdikas

Well there isn't much that could be done.. Maby assign additional mods to this forum, and then threads can be posted, but will only be made public when one of the mods confirms it.

Advertisement