Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinks in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

18th
    Stickied so it won't drop off the front page again.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

nothing on sat but just thought it was originally organised for then:) i figure it a date was picked if might be better instead of people oh i cant make this date and iv to wash my dog that night if one is picked people who want to go can go :) otherwise a decision might never be made :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

18th
    11th in the lead and I know I said I could then but that looks like it will change to Friday for me.
    Jenga!

well either suits me really so whenever suits people better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

18th
    11th & 18th are in joint-lead. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

17th
    18th to give more time....how many in favour? Salthouse?

18th
    Did you vote k9 hun? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Again I'm out, busy both weekends, poop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

4th
    P.m.s.l. laughin' here! Sorry Mods I'm not flaming but I just couldn't resist when I noticed that DRaKE got no-one to go with them after all ...... :D:rolleyes:

Life's a biatch eh?! :):p

Stenchy vote for a night! ;)

Maz what's on Saturday? :)

wat

seems a bit quiet here lately thought i would ressurect it. guess its too late to plan for this side of xmas now

• Advertisement

18th
    Oh had thought it was going to be the 18th. So is not happening now then till another time or any-one on for this weekend .....

4th
    Oh had thought it was going to be the 18th. So is not happening now then till another time or any-one on for this weekend .....
    could you explain the post above where you used my name, i don't understand it

18th
    Was just joking making an observation that I noticed there hadn't been any other Attendees for the same date you voted on to go for drinks. Now don't wish to drag anything further off-topic. Back to Thread. :)

4th
    Was just joking making an observation that I noticed there hadn't been any other Attendees for the same date you voted on to go for drinks. Now don't wish to drag anything further off-topic. Back to Thread. :)
    lol that was a good one :):)
    i should have been able to work that out from the well written post in the first place i guess :)

Advertisement