Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone getting the new Dragon ball Raging Blast 2 Game?

Options
  • 24-11-2010 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Has anyone got this game or getting it? If you already have it what do you think of it? Any better than Raging Blast 1?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Alas I cant say I'll be picking this up. Never a fan of the DB games. That new Naruto game is probably only anime fighter I'd pick up, and that's unlikely to happen XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

The only real change I noticed from the last couple DB games is that they took out controller configuration (!!!) and forced you to use the abysmal defaults.

At least before I could set it up like Zone of the Enders and rough up any of my friends that kept buying these things. :pac:

Maybe it's back now, it sure wasn't in the demo of RB1 IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 conorjoe

I've never watched Naruto,but played the demo of the new game and it was pretty good. Easy to get used to controls,good looking cell shaded graphics and decent fight scenes. I thought the last Raging Blast game was ok,was just hoping this one would be better. The camera wasn't great at times in the last game and the controls weren't great,as the guy had said above,would be handy to be able to change them.
    I think they should also make a DBZ RPG,just for something a bit different.Kinda like a final fantasy type of game.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

They did one or two fro the snes if you can find em and I'm pretty sure at least one DBZRPG is on the DS... If you mean for 360... Well that just makes you greedy

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

While I do hate everything Naruto, I must admit that the cellshading is EXACTLY what I wanted for SFIV.

Some of the trailers, I did not realise I was watching the game and not a cartoon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 conorjoe

They did one or two fro the snes if you can find em and I'm pretty sure at least one DBZRPG is on the DS... If you mean for 360... Well that just makes you greedy

Yea i've played the one for the Snes and the ones on the DS and I liked them both. But yea, i'm greedy and would like a new one for the Xbox 360 with good graphics and perhaps a new story line of some sort.

The cell shading in Naruto woulda been great for Street Fighter IV!

Advertisement