Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When to sign on?

• 24-11-2010 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey got my JSA today and it said down at the bottom of the receipt my next signing on day is 14/12/2010 but when I went to sign on last week in the social welfare office the sign on the wall said the next signing on day is not till 11/01/2011. Which date is it anyone know??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

It varies from social welfare office to office.
    Best off asking in your local office to be sure.

(JFYI I'm not signing till Jan either - my office gave me a slip with all the dates for 2011 on it when I signed last week.)

HTH

Fran

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭mary55

Thanks Fran. I'm thinking there is no sign on day till Jan myself as last Decemeber there was no sign on day either. Thanks

Advertisement