Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gordan Ramsay 2011 Calendar

Options
  • 24-11-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Im getting sick of searching for one of these, would anyone know where I could pick one up. One of the ladies I work with is made about him and I have looked all the places I can think off so any help would be great:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SinchoE

Might be obvious but have you checked that calendar shop on Patrick Street? Just up by Black Tie. Can't think of anywhere else, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Place in Mahon Point upstairs outside Next might have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Take 12 photos of someone's scrotum. He's so wrinkly, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Take 12 photos of someone's scrotum. He's so wrinkly, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference!

I think we may have a winner for the "best reply of the month" award!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Haha that could work alrite...Well I have to say he doesnt do it for me but my friend loves him...I havent tried that calendar shop in townactually thank you...Will have a looksie during the week

• Advertisement
Advertisement