Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patchwork Quilts

Options
  • 24-11-2010 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

HI.. Im new to boards.
    I need some help please. where can i go to purchase a patchwork quilt for my bed... Does anyone know of a website or anyone who sells them... as its a surprise for a loved one for xmas..... Please.. any advice would so gratefully appreciated.

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

Hi.

I only know of places that teach quilting, but maybe if you contact them they would know of someone selling the handmade quilts:
    greenws@gmail.com (Greenacres Quilts)
    fennelshed@thefennelshed.com
    (074)9721659, Morna's Patch

They're all in Co. Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ponder013

A handmade quilt would be extremely expensive, around €350.00 at least for a double (which is not a lot consdering the time that goes into them)

I know of a place in Midleton, co cork, 'Courtyard Crafts', they sell them there, but have a limited supply and as I said, pricey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nitseyc

There is a shop in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford called Vintage Lane. They sell lots of handmade quilts and personalised blankets. www.vintagelane.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nitseyc

HI.. Im new to boards.
    I need some help please. where can i go to purchase a patchwork quilt for my bed... Does anyone know of a website or anyone who sells them... as its a surprise for a loved one for xmas..... Please.. any advice would so gratefully appreciated.

Ta.
    Hi, have a look at www.littlestardesigns.ie.

Advertisement