Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodger Bunker Footmuff

• 24-11-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im looking for your help. Im looking for a footmuff for my little one! I have discovered the one I am looking for is called a Lodger Bunker! But I have searched the web, mamas & papas, mothercare.. all the usual baby shops and I cant seem to find them anywhere!

Would anybody know where I can buy one!

Thanks in advance
    Fiona xxx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Here's their web site. I suggest you email them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

wmpdd3 wrote: »

Woh! that's expensive and I was just thinking how nice they looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fiona stephanie

Thank you both.. They really are very expensive arent they.. But i love them, maybe i will treat my LO for xmas !! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭rylie

Yeah they are expensive but honestly they're well worth the money. We're into our second winter using ours and it's been washed umpteen times and comes out like new. Baby rylie is literally snug as a bug in his.

• Advertisement

rylie wrote: »
    Yeah they are expensive but honestly they're well worth the money. We're into our second winter using ours and it's been washed umpteen times and comes out like new. Baby rylie is literally snug as a bug in his.

Can I just ask where you purchased yours? They dont seem to be available in stores. Do you have to buy online? My lo is 11 months, a big 11 months, so it wont be too small for him will it? Thanks x

Got ours in a shop called "little people" it's just off the Ballogan Road. They have a website www.littlepeople.ie. I checked there and it's not listed as being in stock. I bought it this time last year. Maybe ring them and see if they have it? You could also keep an eye out for a second hand one, I've seen them advertised on rollercoaster/gumtree before.

Baby rylie is 18mths and he's still fitting it perfectly. Really can't recommend the bunker enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Elle13

Hi all,

Im looking for your help. Im looking for a footmuff for my little one! I have discovered the one I am looking for is called a Lodger Bunker! But I have searched the web, mamas & papas, mothercare.. all the usual baby shops and I cant seem to find them anywhere!

Thanks in advance
    Fiona xxx

Hi Fiona,
    I have one.. I got it abroad and even paid a bit extra for a limited edition.. it was very pricey but it was worth every penny!!! My little one is snug as a bug in it and loves it! Furthermore, your little one will fit into it until 3 or even 3,5 years of age so its well spend money I guess :-)
    They have them in Mothercare if you would prefer to go and have a look at them before you spend your money.. they ony have a limited selection but I guess they have the most popular colours and their price is €99.99 :)

Thanks very much Elle,

I have looked on the Mothercare website, and couldnt find them. But am actually taking a trip into town tomorrow so will defo check out Mothercare, would love to have a look at them up close before I purchase.

Thanks again
    Fiona

Thanks very much Elle,

I have looked on the Mothercare website, and couldnt find them. But am actually taking a trip into town tomorrow so will defo check out Mothercare, would love to have a look at them up close before I purchase.

Thanks again
    Fiona

No probs at all. I got the limited edition denim.. it really is fab! They have them in Mothercare on Belgard Road and think I also seen them in Carrickmines so I think they should have them in town too.. they dont have them displayed so you have to look for the box which is kinda greyish and there is a picture of the footmuff in use on it ;-)
    The best of luck.. let me know if you find one :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

I researched these and couldn't justify the money, but I got one of these instead. It's gorgeous, in a fab colour and really comfy for the wee man. I'd searched the net for them and found one in TKMaxx for less than €40! They had a few other similar muffs too, though I can't remember if they had the Lodger ones, worth a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GAK

Try Kidzoutdoor.com- very good site & good range

http://kidzoutdoor.com/index.php/wrap-up-wear/foot-muffs

Hi all,

Thanks in advance
    Fiona xxx

GAK wrote: »
    Try Kidzoutdoor.com- very good site & good range

http://kidzoutdoor.com/index.php/wrap-up-wear/foot-muffs

Wow.. thanks for that GAK.. this is the cheapest I have seen the footmuff so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 limerick_lady

Here is a link to the company that I used. We got a present of the newborn one, and it was brilliant for the cold winter last year, it was like sitting my son into an ugg boot! Got SO many comments on it whenever we were out and about! It has openings down the front so you can flip it open when the wee one is in the car to avoid overheating.

We loved it so much that we splashed out and bought the buggy version too and we still love it!

Couldn't recommend them enough!!

Damn it, every time someone recommends a website I have a "look", just had to buy this for baby rylie:

http://kidzoutdoor.com/index.php/carriers-travel/bags/zoo-packs-327.html

Must have got the last one, just noticed it's out of stock now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭alibride

bella baby in oranmore galway have them - i just love the purple one
    you can buy them off their website too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Hey all,

Just wondering, if anyone has one that they are no longer using, I'm willing to buy one off you (as long as the price is right) Have put ads up on various parenting sites, so fingers crossed.
    Thanks
    Amberjack

Advertisement