Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please!!

Options
  • 24-11-2010 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm doing a documentary for college and I was planning on doing it about the anti "ghost busters".. like the anti most haunted.. I was wondering if anybody knew any? Or could point me in the right direction please it would be amazing thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Honestly,Most Haunted is a TV show and such activities dont really exist outside of the entertainment setting. I hope your not basing your project on the expectation that not only are there people who act like that but there are people who go to "haunted" locations and do the exact opposite.

There isnt really any anti-ghostbusters, there arnt really any ghostbusters either. What your looking for would probably be someone on this forum so unless you want to shoot someone posting on boards and pulling their hair out over serious business your project might be a bit lacking.

I have helped a few people with college projects and this type of thing before, if you elaborate on your idea I would be more than happy to advise a direction that will be new and exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SteffiiRose

hi thanks for your reply. The documentary idea is based around an organisation that investigate paranormal activity in different haunted locations around the country. We would appreciate either people who do this or that are somewhat related to this area. The documentary is about not having expectations that we will find ghosts, but it is about the people themselves and why they choose/go about doing such investigations. If you could help in anyway it would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

http://praofi.org/content/

contact these guys, they are on the ball, and if not busy, would probably be more than happy to accommodate you :)

Advertisement