Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune teller in Meath?

Options
  • 24-11-2010 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Can anyone suggest a fortune teller in Meath? Preferably one that takes appointments as I don't want to show up for one and then get turned away? If you had contact details, costs etc I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I think paranormal.ie do listings by county. Give it a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Chickah

There's a very good one in Trim, I can pm you his name and number if you want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Meathgirl

Chickah wrote: »

Hi there,

could you PM that name and number pls too? thanks.... MG

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Folks, unhelpful posts will be deleted and may earn and warning/infraction/ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭FewToLose

Folks, unhelpful posts will be deleted and may earn and warning/infraction/ban.

Did I post something I shouldn't have? Sorry if so, I didn't realise?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭FewToLose

That's be great, please do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

I'm a fortune teller, just PM me your details and you can pay me €20 for my predictions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

This reminds me of a person many years ago that went to the local sports day. There was a fortune teller there and he decided to go in to get his fortune told. He went in and the woman was able to tell him everything about his life. He came out amazed and told everyone that she knew her stuff. It turned out that the fortune teller was a neighbour of his dressed up and he didn't recognize her :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

FewToLose wrote: »
    Did I post something I shouldn't have? Sorry if so, I didn't realise?

It wasn't directed at you at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭promises

Can you please pm that number to me please also

• Advertisement
Advertisement