Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest coal in letterkenny

Options
  • 25-11-2010 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello

I have been pricing coal today, only have three prices so far, TInneys 14.50 for 40kg columbian coal, The creamery (doing a very good deal on 2 20kg bags of columbian coal and two bags of kindlings for 20euro, and coyles at 13.00 a bag of columbian coal and they deliver ....

any other suggestion as to where to buy my bulk of coal for the winter would be greatly appreciated, can you also comment if it is good coal??\\\

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

national fuels beside gary's pet world is 11euro for 40kg they also have a range of other coal not sure on prices!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

mk2 wrote: »
    national fuels beside gary's pet world is 11euro for 40kg they also have a range of other coal not sure on prices!

Do they have a number you know? or do you have to call down? i need to order some but don't have a car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nicoladuff

Thanks MK2, will pop down on saturday, do you know if their coal is any good? I got some from the creamery which was so wet it filled my room with smoke!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nicoladuff

Hi there

here is the number for you: (074)9113895 - if they dont deliver, ring star cabs (only 5 euro a run) and you and your coal could travel back with them !

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

I think the coal is decent enough im no expert although i got my bunker from the creamery i paid 92euro for it along with 4x20kg bags of coal and tbh i think the stuff in national fuels is much better i also have a contact for cheap fire wood(blocks logs)delivered if ya want the number pm me;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jakmac

where the best place to get fire logs at low cost

Advertisement