Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EGAR profiler

• 25-11-2010 4:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

so weird, I was flicking through the local paper today when I saw this and immediately recognised the name from boards!

I found the article really interesting and it was cool to put a face to the name and to see how/why the shelter was founded.

Galway is lucky to have someone like EGAR and fair play to her for all the work she does:)

http://www.galwayindependent.com/profiles/profiles/sarah-gunter-%11-founder-of-egar/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ya Sarah does amazing work, I really don't know how she keeps going ESP with all the horses she has now. Fritzie the calf is adorable though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Thank you :). I am well chuffed with the article and it's nice to see ones work recognised!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

EGAR wrote: »
    Thank you :). I am well chuffed with the article and it's nice to see ones work recognised!

Bruce is looking great these days! Very photogenic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Thank you! He is a rather handsome chap! I was surprised as the reporter mentioned him in the interview not the other way around. So I am happy that the story got out!

Advertisement