Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G on eMobile

Options
  • 25-11-2010 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

I've just gotten a HTC Desire on eMobile, 3G is very hit and miss, I'd say it only works one 1 in 3 times. This is in central Dublin so I wouldn't expect and signal issues. Anybody else having similar issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Think thay had some Data issues this morning, should be sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Yeah. I'm having issues. If I have g on I need to hit refresh about 6 times before I connect. On edge it works straight away but obviously it's really slow. Poor form really. Happening now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭zipzoc

I'm in Castleknock/Roselawn area and the Emobile signal is terrible in my house. Was much better with O2. No problems at all. I think they use Meteor as carrier. The price plan s really good but if I can't hear what the person on the other end is saying...........

• Registered Users Posts: 41 tradingwizz

I just got a HTC Desire HD a week ago after changing over to E-mobile. I'm in the Chapelizod/IslandBridge area which is pretty close to town and there is practically no reception on 3G. The phone is continually switching from 3G to E to H all the time. There are gaps when there is absolutely no signal and the phone pops up "No signal".

Pretty bad really. The Edge 2G download speed is about 30kb/s!

I used to be on O2 and had perfect reception...

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

I have a HTC Desire HD for the past few days,and I cannot receive 3G at all.
    Was in with Vodefone in Cork City today about it and they contacted Vodafone data services who talked me through the settings and told me that it should work now, shop was getting busy,so I left ,went home and tried it no good.
    Have it working on Wi Fi at home with no problems:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement