Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Issue with an arcade game

• 25-11-2010 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

I have sonic the hedgehog the full game, but before i bought that i had the trial version of the game. Both are the same size and all that but when i go to play the game, it tells me to press x to unlock the game, even though i own it.

I have deleted the game numberous times and reinstalled it. But still cant play on past level 1, funny thing is that the acheivements work even though it thinks it is a demo

Any idea's??

Comments

AdrianII wrote: »
    I have sonic the hedgehog the full game, but before i bought that i had the trial version of the game. Both are the same size and all that but when i go to play the game, it tells me to press x to unlock the game, even though i own it.

I have deleted the game numberous times and reinstalled it. But still cant play on past level 1, funny thing is that the acheivements work even though it thinks it is a demo

Any idea's??

Nothing except the usual stuff: Clear the system cache and/or Redownload.

Does it play fine when you're signed in to Live? If so, it may a be a license issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

thanks for the quick reply.

Nope gives me level 1 (green hill zone 1-3) then it says you have to unlock the game to procees (both online and offline)
    I have cleared cache, deleted game, re downloaded numberous times, prob gonna have to call MS, which will cost more than the game did. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

did you buy it on your current console? if you didnt, you have to transfer your licences using the tool at www.xbox.com/drm

I think you have already confirmed this, but double check what ciaburkie said. It really sounds like that.
    AdrianII wrote: »
    prob gonna have to call MS

Best of luck with that :rolleyes:

ciaburkie wrote: »
    did you buy it on your current console? if you didnt, you have to transfer your licences using the tool at www.xbox.com/drm

you know what that could be it.
    i got a new slim a few months back

Right ill try that tonight, thanks for the input

• Advertisement

ciaburkie wrote: »

thanks this worked

Advertisement