Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meatloaf Tickets - 18th Dec in the 02

Options
  • 25-11-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a pair of Meatloaf tickets for the 18th of Dec in the 02..Standing tickets.. I have a price but tis half of what they are worth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Would love to say yes but my plans to be in ROI then are only tentative. Having seen him in the Marquee a couple of years back I'd prefer to watch a performance in a venue where the acoustics does him justice :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello

Yeah I saw him in the marquee too and thought he was great. With the 02 being so big not too sure will it be as good as that, i am the same would prefer well where the acoustics are grat but a small gig the size of the 02 puts me off...Hopefully someone would like them if not i might contact the radio stations or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 prettychris

Are these tickets still up for grabs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgt.Peppers

yea man how much you selling them for was going to get a pair for my da for christmas but thay looked abit pricey

Hello No sorry they are sold, sorry thought i stuck a post up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 carofrancais

Hi guys,
    I have 2 standings tickets for Saturday's show. I can't go because of work commitments. I am willing to sell the 2 tickets for €80 (may be negotiable!)

I am in the Dublin area and want to sell them soon, no point wasting them.

so please contact me if you are seriously interested

CF

(sorry for piggybacking on this thread, i can never figure this thing out!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lmartin26

Hi Guys,

I have 2 tickets for sale for Meatloaf this Sqaturday 18th of December at the O2 in Dublin. The seats are below.

These are printable tickets so I can email them straight away. As you can see we bought them for 172 but I am SELLING THEM FOR 120 or BEST OFFER.

PLEASE PM ME if interested.
    Section
    Row
    Seats
    BLOCKN
    207 - 208
    Seating Chart

Type
    Full Price Ticket

Ticket Price
    €79.80 x 2

icn_close.gifPrice Details

Service Charge
    €6.35 x 2

SUBTOTAL
    €172.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sheraciara

Hi,

I have one standing ticket for tonight, I can't go because I have the flu :(
    Face value is €76, I will sell it for €56 or any other reasonable offer.

Any reports on how the gig went

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Milly33 wrote: »
    Any reports on how the gig went

http://www.goldenplec.com/2010/12/19/review-meatloaf-o2/# Sounds like it was great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement