Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: My vanished thread 'James Connolly & Michael Collins are turning in their graves!

Options
  • 25-11-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭

Hello.

About a week ago I posted a thread titled 'James Connolly & Michael Collins are turning in their graves! I had made the thread under the 'Irish Economy (Link)' section. It has disappeared.

Someone named Uriel posted on it: "Thread is a waste if interwebz space tbh. Tell us something new to be honest."

This thread was located at: http://boards.ie/tre/2056094529

Please can someone explain this.

Thank you.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

How's it going Worztron,
    I wasn't the one who deleted your thread but I've had a look at it after seeing your thread.
    Basically, it was deleted as it came across as a rant. The Politics forum (especially the Irish Economy forum) is there for political discussion, current affairs and debate, whereas your post seemed to be more railing against the current state of affairs without contributing much to the forum and is better suited to After Hours or Ranting and Raving.

If you want to start a more constructive thread about the same subject area, we'd be more than happy to see it in place.
    (Sorry if the above sounds a bit harsh, I mean no disrespect but the internet is really bad at getting tone across)

Thanks

Advertisement