Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD airsoft

Options
  • 25-11-2010 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

hey I'm wondering is there an airsoft team or soc in UCD? I'm a third year and haven't seen or heard of any? if theres not I'm looking to set up a team and maybe a soc/club if there's enough interest!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I know DIT have one. UCD don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭nbrady20009

hey I'm wondering is there an airsoft team or soc in UCD? I'm a third year and haven't seen or heard of any? if theres not I'm looking to set up a team and maybe a soc/club if there's enough interest!

Were you talking to the lads at the rifle club?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DREWMUSIC

i would be well up for that... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭the monk5845

no i wasn't but i was with them in first year and they just seemed to be about competition shooting. loads of colleges have them eg DCU DIT DKIT etc and with UCD so big theres bound to be some interest

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I'm heading up a Paintball Soc and a good few people have asked about Airsoft. I'd be more than happy to have a sub-Committee for an Airsoft wing if a few people were up for running it. The bonus would be we already have good links with sites around the country.

The Paintball Soc application has been about 18 months in the making. Its taking time but hopefully we'll be up and running for re-freshers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭the monk5845

id be up for running it if you want to meet up to discuss it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

id be up for running it if you want to meet up to discuss it?

Yeah, sure drop me a PM. Its gonna be a while we'll be fully up and running. UCD are still doing the checks etc.

Advertisement