Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start a covers band in galway .

Options
  • 25-11-2010 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Im a guitarist looking to start a covers band in galway city . I have a very varied taste in music and would consider playing anything .
    My main reason for trying to start a band is money of course , Im finding it hard to pay rent and living costs and am just after moving here .
    Have been in a few bands before and have managed to get in the Irish charts and things like that .
    I know some musicians that i could get to fill in places but would prefer an entirely fresh start .
    im just looking for like minded , professional , skilled and interested musicians. Of any age or gender ( over 18 obviously) .
    Any band format would be considered too ,
    I just want to get a band on the road as quick as possible so if anyone is interested or in the same situation , get back to me .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Delta_Raven1

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Orlalala

Hey I'm a singer in Clare but I've a car..

I'm interested in getting involved in a band.. What's the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bluecourse1

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4 drk_hr

Hey man, Im a guitarist, 24years old, moving up to galway at the end of january and hoping to get a band going, wide range of influences, everything from biffy,alice in chains,hundred reasons,jimmy eat world etc right up to modern rock and all the classics, the usual cover band stuff,also love acoustic stuff too, pro gear and have played all over the country with my old band!! I also used to sing for them but wanna step back from the main vocals and just do backing vocals but dont mind singing a few songs. Im there for four weeks on work placement from 24th jan and hopefully staying there if i get accepted by the company, would love to get something going!! If your interested pm your influences etc and details!!

Advertisement