Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christening Venues in letterkenny

Options
  • 25-11-2010 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I am new to the area and am getting my little girl christened and am looking for some where that we can go after that isn't goin to cost to much. Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

The Orchard is decent i think they have a small dining room or you could just have bar food and sit in one of the alcove parts i reckon that would work out well if theres not too many

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

My sister has had all 3 of hers in Arena 7, not sure how much it was but I know they don't have much in the way of spare cash lying around!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

'The Gleneany' at the Port Road roundabout is a good spot, had a private bar/restrarant area as well for small functions.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭mistermouse

I'd second the Orchard, the prices are reasonable and the small dining room is a nice size.

Lots of places have dropped their prices a bit but they have a nice size room for events.

Arena 7 has a small function room too but a little dearer in general.

Advertisement