Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This time next month!!

Options
  • 25-11-2010 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Just one month to go, just one month to go, just one month, just one month, just one month to go!!!

I will be so swelled up with food and playing with kids toys!!!!!

CANNOT WAIT

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Eeeeeeeeeek, I'm getting so excited now! And I can start saying "it's less than a month away" to all the people who slag me over having all my christmas presents bought.
    Yay! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'm starting my christmas shopping next week when I get paid. I can't wait to have it all done! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm starting my christmas shopping next week when I get paid. I can't wait to have it all done! :)

Ahem to that, the thoughts of starting it is beginning to stress me out, haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

7 more presents to go and I am done and dusted :D

I started Christmas shopping in August and I still have stuff to get, I have 7 sister and 4 brothers and 10 nieces/nephews with all that and friends and my boyfriends family it gets crazy!

We tried doing the Secret Santa this year but it fell apart as always but I do love getting every one a little something, it's nice to see all there faces when they see you have thought of them :D We all know and understand that times are hard so nobody expects anything expensive.

Advertisement