Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania.ie issues !?

Options
  • 25-11-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

Just to flag this , Pixmania.ie have had a problem for 4 days authorising credit cards , haven't tried a debit card as my company was placing the order

Customer service were very vauge , saying alot of people where calling, couldnt really tell me what was wrong

asked if any orders going throuh your site ! ..." eh not sure " ...?

might be nothing , but might be very difficult to get a refund to laser etc if they went under and had your cash

They seem to slashed prices even more so over the last few days .......

mod please move to correct forum if wrong
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cian_r

no loss there then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Customer service were very vauge

Sounds like Pixmania's Customer Service is on the up.. going from non-existent to vague!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I ordered some headphones off them on Tuesday evening using a visa debit card and had no trouble.
    Ups dropped of the package at lunch time today,about the quickest delivery I've ever got.

I had some trouble with them in the past but lately there fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Currys PC World: Declan

cork45 wrote: »
    I ordered some headphones off them on Tuesday evening using a visa debit card and had no trouble.
    Ups dropped of the package at lunch time today,about the quickest delivery I've ever got.

I had some trouble with them in the past but lately there fine.
    Guys, can I scotch this one at the outset ? Pixmania is part of our business, we operate in 14 countries in Europe with stores and Pixmania operates in those and a further 13. We're not a small business.

They may be having some systems issues but please let's not extrapolate that they're going out of business.

That's quite a leap and absolutely untrue.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ecomac

I'm suprised there is someone that still buys at Pixmania. I'd have no regrets if they would close down their so called "business" in here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to 'Online Buying & Auctions'.

But Declan seems to have set the issue straight.

I'd personally never buy off them again however

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement