Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Limerick County Constituency/GE 2011

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

grenache wrote: »
    I gave my number one and two votes to Pat O'Donovan and William O'Donnell. Anyone who voted Fianna Fáil should get their head examined. Rather simplistic i know but it's true.

Do you mind me asking why you didn't vote Dan Neville? (Just coz you voted FG and I think Dan Neville like yourself hails from "between Adare and the Holy Stump"?)

I voted Dan Neville #1 although I'm not happy with the amount he claimed in expenses in his last term. Too many sheep in the Limerick constituency- "Lets vote for Niall Collins just because there's been a Collins "representing" our constituency for the last 63 years".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

jordainius wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking why you didn't vote Dan Neville? (Just coz you voted FG and I think Dan Neville like yourself hails from "between Adare and the Holy Stump"?)

I voted Dan Neville #1 although I'm not happy with the amount he claimed in expenses in his last term. Too many sheep in the Limerick constituency- "Lets vote for Niall Collins just because there's been a Collins "representing" our constituency for the last 63 years".

i think the word repesenting should be replaced by saying collecting 155,000 in expenses plus a very generous salary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

jordainius wrote: »
    He didn't support us, when a group i was a member of, needed his help a few years back. So we wont support him now. Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Surprised Niall Collins of the Collins dynasty got in.. Confirms my suspicions of below average intelligence among a sizeable section of the county's population.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 No Nonsence

I'm glad Niall Collins got elected. Fair dues he is a decent genuine guy and brings a lot to politics. There are not many other accountants and lecturers in the Dáil despite a grasp of economic matters being so crucial. The other candidates in Limerick were largerly teachers and farmers (nothing personal against either just the vast numbers). Niall would make a very good minister whenever FF are back in office and even if its 10 years he will still be young. One for the future.

• Advertisement

I'm glad Niall Collins got elected. Fair dues he is a decent genuine guy and brings a lot to politics. There are not many other accountants and lecturers in the Dáil despite a grasp of economic matters being so crucial. The other candidates in Limerick were largerly teachers and farmers (nothing personal against either just the vast numbers). Niall would make a very good minister whenever FF are back in office and even if its 10 years he will still be young. One for the future.

Is that you Niall?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

Name one thing?

You He sent his scumbag corrupt uncle around to canvas for him, I missed him by two mins cause i was having a sh1t.

No, just an honest opinion. I like to give a fair assessment of everyone. Simple as.:)

No, just an honest opinion. I like to give a fair assessment of everyone. Simple as.:)

By all means please give a fair assessment of how he gives a lot to politics.

If I were to name a few TDs based on all the TDs in the Dáil that I consider bring a lot to politics or impress me or that I like Niall Collins would definately be one.

• Advertisement

If I were to name a few TDs based on all the TDs in the Dáil that I consider bring a lot to politics or impress me or that I like Niall Collins would definately be one.

Self praise is no praise Niall.:p. A mediocre spoofer from a long line of spoofers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

if one judges him by his website he acts like a kid in 6th class, he supported aherne clowen and of course our willie, i was emailing him on the expenses fiasco he did not answer me one person praising him sorry trying to white wash him just will not work, imagne how much expenses himself and our willie got for sharing the one car up and down to kildare street, probably as much as was got the the post office van in barna, now i am not insinuating anything, it is said judge a man by the company he keeps.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00687/SCARFE_IRL_687655a.jpg

Did you ignore this or just miss it because your head was too far up your own hole?
    By all means please give a fair assessment of how he gives a lot to politics.

Advertisement