Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An update from the forum's favourite son...

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    I refer you to my post above with the copy and pasted definition of the word "persecute". You seem to have missed it.

Edit: The photo is you and some friends moving the goalposts.
    Sorry, I dont think I am in that photo.
    I see the definition and its not what has been happening to Stephen Ireland.
    Also, the use of the word "victimised" is a bit over the top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Lads...... GTFO, I came here to read a thread on the w@anker that is Stephen Ireland, not for a grammar lesson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭kippy

smokie2008 wrote: »
    Lads...... GTFO, I came here to read a thread on the w@anker that is Stephen Ireland, not for a grammar lesson.

Its plain wrong to suggest that Ireland has been victimised or persecuted. That has to be pointed out, at the very least to have some respect for those that have been victimised or persecuted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    What is it about us a nation, why do we always persecute our geniuses?

Sweet mother of jaysus.......the mind boggles, it really does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Steven Ireland is no genius FFS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Also Jesus was persecuted. Steven Ireland got a bit of a slagging over his hair implants and gets a hard time on an internet forum. The scourging at the pillar it ain't in all fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Jesus, that was a fairly grovelling apology from him. Heard it on the radio on the way back from the match..

Advertisement