Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gel food colourings

Options
  • 25-11-2010 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy some gel food colourings (or even liquid food colourings) in red, blue, green, orange etc yet all i can seem to find is red. Is there anywhere in Dublin city centre or the Tallaght area that stock these? I've tried Dunnes and Tesco

Any help would be great! Thanks :)

Comments

Not quite the area you're looking for, but Cakes & Co in Blackrock have every colour you can think of. If you are out that way at any stage, they're on Newtownpark Avenue.

http://www.cakesandco.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Pittybitty

Fantastic, thanks :D

Also try ebay if you're not in too much of a hurry. You can get anything you like on there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Pittybitty

I need them for saturday LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭showgirlrita

Hope you managed to get the colours for Saturday but for future reference..

Incase you missed them the first time, my local Dunnes stocks the food colouring & flavourings on the "soups & beans" aisle beside all the steak seasonings & mixed herbs etc, rather than the home baking aisle. :confused: Might be worth at try.

• Advertisement
Advertisement