Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO MOBILE PHONE SIGINAL!!!

Options
  • 25-11-2010 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

I need help...... I'm on meteor and depending on where i stand i can get 1 bar till about noon then it disappears, in my house, I've tried the GSM trick and nothing. My wife is o2 and nothing. My dad is vodafone and nothing. I rang meteor about a signal booster and nothing. I was hoping to get rid of the house phone and just use the mobile.
    Any tricks or aerials or cheap devices out there that somebody might know of please let me know!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Are you in a national broadband area, you could wrangle a free booster out of 3 if your in the right location.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

I dont know what a national broadband area is (i have broadband) if thats what it means? Does meteor use 3's mast or how does that work?
    Any chance of details please.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

Call into your local 3 store, check are you in a National Broadband scheme area, if you are you get a booster for free!!

Advertisement