Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

German man demands money back for breast implants

• 25-11-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Here's an uplifting story for once:
    BERLIN - A German woman who splashed out on breast implants with a loan from her then boyfriend now fears her assets could be re-possesed after she failed to fully reimburse him, the 20-year-old woman told Bild newspaper.

Her ex-boyfriend is demanding that she return the 4,379 euros ($5,865) he gave her to pay for her breast enlargement surgery in 2009 or he’ll call the police and get the repossessors involved, Bild reported on Wednesday.

“It’s true that Carsten signed a loan agreement shortly before the operation,” the woman named only as Anastasia is quoted saying. “The condition was that I wouldn’t have to pay him back if I stayed with him for a year.”

But the pair split shortly after she underwent the plastic surgery. The woman said she had transferred 3,000 euros into her ex-boyfriend’s account last week.

Link

And before I hear GTFO here are the pics

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yes i most certainly would!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Pair of tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

'gree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

dam right!
    He should get them attached to his inner thigh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

I would form an orderly line behind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Cool story bra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Jesus what a scumbag, took the money and ran.

You still would though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

RonMexico wrote: »
    Pair of tits.
    well spotted :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

The doctor made a booby.

(badly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    And before I hear GTFO here are the pics

they look ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

German man demands money back for breast Penis implants

Fix'd

Or breast money demands money back for penis implants, or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Links234 wrote: »
    they look ridiculous

Indeed and they do.

It's rather sad having to sign a contract with someone to ensure they stay with you.

Oh wait, you meant the breasts? Yup, they look ridiculous too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

She's rotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

She has a face like..jaysus I dunno what.

Woeful looking though, nice body but sure..anyone can have a nice body!

Indeed and they do.

It's rather sad having to sign a contract with someone to ensure they stay with you.

Oh wait, you meant the breasts? Yup, they look ridiculous too.

:p
    yeah but you're right, the whole situation is ridiculous, and the whole sounds dodgy as hell too, if he needed one in order to convince her to stay with him, wouldn't that really tell him all he needed to know about the girl? what a boob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭tommyhaas

She must really have had an awful rack before if she thought that surgery on her boobs was a higher priority then doing something about the face

SV wrote: »
    anyone can have a nice body!

Deadly! Where can I get one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Wow, none of you must ever get laid, seriously if you lot find her unattractive what chance does a normal girl have??? :rolleyes:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2010/11/24/sommermaedchen-anastasia/ihr-ex-freund-will-geld-fuer-ihren-busen-zurueck.html

Wow, no wonder she legged it, click through with the left arrow and you'll see her ex. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

BEWBS!

Is there a Godwin equivalent of how long a thread goes on before someone claims that everyone else on the thread must never get laid? ;)

Is there a Godwin equivalent of how long a thread goes on before someone claims that everyone else on the thread must never get laid? ;)

:p:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

curlzy wrote: »
    Wow, none of you must ever get laid, seriously if you lot find her unattractive what chance does a normal an ugly girl have??? :rolleyes:

FYP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Well to be fair the evidence in the case was stacked against her but rumours that this payment has caused her to go bust are unfounded. She is quoted as saying that she is looking forward now to when the whole incident will just be a bad mammary and is throwing a celebrity party. Various artists such as The Hooters and P. Diddy are expected to attend.
    We''ll keep you abreast of events.

As they say in Germany:

"Wünderbra!"

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

DIDDIES!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

She's rotten.
    SV wrote: »
    She has a face like..jaysus I dunno what.

Woeful looking though, nice body but sure..anyone can have a nice body!

Yeah lads in bits alright... :rolleyes:

http://bilder.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/fotos/2010/11/24/sommermaedchen-anastasia/anastasia-oktoberfest-18586949-mfbh,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

She'd look much nicer without those fake breasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

“The condition was that I wouldn’t have to pay him back if I stayed with him for a year.”
    So she agreed to prostitute herself. Classy.

• Advertisement

Fake diddies or no, when people say she's "rotten" or "woeful" you have to laugh.

HAI!
    I R A SPAMTARD LOL. Bewbs.

D'oh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

HAI!
    I R A SPAMTARD LOL. Bewbs.

Shills just don't seem to put the effort in anymore.

Fake diddies or no, when people say she's "rotten" or "woeful" you have to laugh.

yep, I really don't like the fake breasts, but she's certainly not bad looking. I wonder how good looking the people saying those things about her are though?

I don't like breast implants in general, a friend of mine whats them and I've been trying to talk her out of it. they need to be changed every couple of years, it's nasty stuff :eek:

she is a pretty girl no doubt but those fake orbs are woeful geez

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Here's an uplifting story for once:
    I'm surprised they didn't report her measurements. Used to be standard practice in news publications. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I reckon she's terrible looking.

Definitely WELL below average, there isn't a girl in the KYN thread that isn't better looking.

Advertisement