Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Christmas Card Packs

Options
  • 25-11-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

Is there any where in Galway i can get something like this?

I want to make my own ones instead of just buying typical ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Can't think of the name but there is a large shop you can buy these on the monivea rd. Coming from town go left at moneenageisha junction, through traffic lights and it's up on the right hand side across from Eircom building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Can't think of the name but there is a large shop you can buy these on the monivea rd. Coming from town go left at moneenageisha junction, through traffic lights and it's up on the right hand side across from Eircom building.

The Londis shop in Mervue?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Tilly is probably talking about Cregal Art.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Ah yes! Forgot about that place,never been in there but drove pass it a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Might be worth checking Powells/Four Corners as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

That the one. Are my directions that bad?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Art and Hobby shop in Corbettcourt where Options used to be, or Woodies have a great selection of card making kits, not sure if Xmas cards there but worth having a look there.

Advertisement