Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas office parties

Options
  • 25-11-2010 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Is everyone having an office party this year? Where is it / was it on? Any reviews? I'll go first, we're having ours at the dogs and ordering platters of food. A friend of mine is going with 20 of her co-workers to Munich for the markets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

We are having ours in our canteen on the 17th, they call it cheese and wine night, but you pay a €5'r for the food and bring a 6pack, lol I wont be going.

Having a friends xmas party the next day anyway, wanna be feelin good for that!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Our office party is on Christmas week at a Dublin hotel.
    Free dinner and free drinks all night, woop! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

Lunch in Chapter One restaurant in the next couple of weeks. Then off into town (Dublin) for a few pints... Nothing major - but looking forward to it

Just saw this thread, had the first of mine on Friday night, was initially meant to be a meet up in a pub with finger food for the project team, they then changed their mind and had a meal before hand as well, meal was nice, great fun afterwards, don't want to go to work tomorrow though :o . Another one in a few weeks just for the engineering group, don't think I'll go to that. The actual work big party thing was last weekend, didn't consider going to that at all, not my thing. Buddies from work are having a drinks/pub thing shortly before Christmas will more than likely go to that as they're a great bunch. If loads of knob ends end up going too I won't bother though :pac:

Advertisement