Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Little Bakehouse - Monivea

Options
  • 25-11-2010 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

Was in there the other day for a coffee and a cake. Really nice stuff in there and i thought it was very cosy,highly recommend it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Mr.Mister wrote: »
    Was in there the other day for a coffee and a cake. Really nice stuff in there and i thought it was very cosy,highly recommend it.

really I heard about this, is it just tea coffee scones or is their breakfast /lunch. are the prices ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭hamlet1

hondasam wrote: »
    really I heard about this, is it just tea coffee scones or is their breakfast /lunch. are the prices ok.
    its mainly coffee and buns,but they do lovely soup and the potato cakes are delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Whereabouts in Monivea is this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭doctorchick

Middle of the main street. Between Annas Hairdresser and Sports Injuries Clinic. Usually has a sign outside on the footpath.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

My 8 yr old son has informed me that we are going there once my exams are over to have tea and gingerbread men cos they are delicious:)

I cannot wait!!

• Advertisement

thanks doctorchick, I actually looked out for it last night on the way home on the bus, could just see the sign outside. Once the roads are clear and I'm not too scared to get in the car, I'll head up there for some coffee and cake (or gingerbread men!!!)

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Fair play, I'll visit it and see what it's like. Now that there's a kid's playground there I visit the odd time (not in this weather obvioulsy...)

Advertisement