Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get my first tattoo and price range?

Options
  • 25-11-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

heya guys, I'm just wondering if anyone could help me. Basically I'm thinking of finally getting my very 1st tattoo but i was wondering where would be the best place to get one done in cork? I'm looking at getting a treble clef, 3 stars and a heart on the inside of my ankle does anyone have any ideas how much this may cost it wont be big just a neat one. =]!

Thanks guys:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I have a very similar tattoo on my ankle. It just has 4 stars instead of 3 and a heart. I've no idea on studios in Cork but if you're ever up in Dublin Colour works is a brilliant place. Expect to pay anywhere from €70-100 per hour. It should take less than an hour so you're looking at that price range. Also try not to go to a place just because it's cheap. Go somewhere clean, bright and where you feel most comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

in order the places i was told to go in cork were

some place in Cobh came first, my friend had his entire back piece and his thigh done there and swears by it... i'll find out the name when he's finished work

Holy Cow in middleton are meant to be unreal too

Tattoo zoo are super friendly and did a treble clef and stars for another friend of mine on her neck and it looks unreal...

I ended up gettin mine done in JMD's in waterford and i love it! so if ya fancy a 2 hour bus journey i highly recommend them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭LucyLouLou

There's a tattoo show in Midleton at the end of december if that's any good to you, there's a list of artists on their facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MIDLETON-TATTOO-SHOW/86279069253

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭pinkyc

Guys thanks a million for all your help, means loads xD! LucyLouLou thanks for teling me about the midleton tattoo show because i knew there was one down der just i didnt know when xD!
    please keep the info coming as i want somewhere nice xD!
    atavan-halen dont worry i wont be going somewhere just because its cheap just i wanted to know how much i would have to save up thanks though =]
    Sparkles:) you have given me so many options im stuck but I'll keep looking into it xD
    ahhh im so excited thanks guys xD

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

Original Skin in Cobh is the name of the place and Phil Cummins did my friends work, and it looks unreal...

• Advertisement
Advertisement