Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PJs for a nursing mum

• 25-11-2010 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

My sister is having her second baby in early 2011, and she's put in a request for an Xmas pressie of PJs she can nurse in.
    She'll want different sizes on the top/ bottom, and a front opening so she can breastfeed her baby.

Does anyone have any suggestions for where I'd find nightwear separates for a nursing mum?
    THanks!

Lena

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

mothercare had some nice ones when i was pregnant. havent had a look in ages though!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

I got all my nursing lingerie/pj's from here:

http://www.breastmates.co.nz/shop-management/categories/maternity-lingerie/pjs.aspx

the hotmilk brand is great but I found it next to impossible to get it here in ireland and the few shops that do stock cost a fortune. Ended up being cheaper to buy them here and have them shipped around the world :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You could just get her a nice set that has buttons on the upper half of the top

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

http://www.onceborn.com/catalog/homepage.php
    Great for all breast feeding related stuff, pj's lovely and comfy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

M&S have some lovely separates, and many of the tops have buttons down the front. I was in there looking myself a few days ago.

The PJ bottoms with the wide waistband are very comfortable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 LenaLena

THanks for all those suggestions, helped loads!
    I really liked the breastmates stuff actually - very trendy.
    I ended up finding CyberJammys separates on figleaves and buying them in Clery's today with 20% off - happy days!

Lena

Advertisement