Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to Saturday's march in Dublin?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Deise Tom wrote: »
    The simplest way of protesting if you want to is to make your way to your local polling station on election day and cast your vote for those you you feel can do a better job in government that we are seeing at the momemnt if such a group does exist.

I want an election NOW!!! Not January, not February, NOW!!!

Why did they not hold the by-elections? Why are they making a four year plan, when we have an election in 18 months at the very latest (and the Greens will make it earlier).

If I'm going to be paying for a plan, I want to vote on it, NOW!!!

The government have been clinging onto power. I want to march so that I can have that election, NOW!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

dayshah wrote: »
    I want an election NOW!!! Not January, not February, NOW!!!

Why did they not hold the by-elections? Why are they making a four year plan, when we have an election in 18 months at the very latest (and the Greens will make it earlier).

If I'm going to be paying for a plan, I want to vote on it, NOW!!!

The government have been clinging onto power. I want to march so that I can have that election, NOW!!!

Wanting an election now wont be achieved by taking to the streets.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Wanting an election now wont be achieved by taking to the streets.

Well, in 50 years time when the child sitting on my knee looks up to me and says,
    'Grandaddy, what did you do to stop me living a life of debt and bondage',
    I won't have say
    'I stayed at home and ate my cheese'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

MoodRacer wrote: »
    Free busses are leaving from outside the Forum @ 9am and returning from Dublin @ 4pm. Woman from Waterford on Joe Duffy today giving details.

Anyone have any more details on this? is it for def?

Anyone have any more details on this? is it for def?

I don't know for def, but SIPTU's offices are by the Glen, so it seems to make sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

So tempted to drive up in the morning :p Always wanted to take photos at a protest like this..

With the motorway you would be up and down in no time especially with Saturday traffic.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement