Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street episode 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

That dude is Loike soooo tuff! I wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of him loike!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

cringe at the bf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Lol it's all the boyfriends fault and he's a jealous freak omg!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Cliffhanger!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Thank god like, its after the watershed like.

I don't need to be seeing that iike, violence roish !

• Advertisement

He should have gave him a proper box instead of the half ar$ed push, would have been more dramatic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

**** off you, and you **** off, and you and you...!

Next weeks show will be sooooo full of more real drama!! Can't wait omg like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

I loike Dani's boyfriend, he is such a hard nut. Luckily Vogue was loike in the area at the toime to let that other goy in just before. She loike so saved the day :cool:

I disagree like.

There was major tension there like, till Vogue like, sorted it.

Vogue seems like a sound bloke.

sound bloke indeed - amazing the way he can pull off a bikini too...

2010-03-vogue-williams.jpg

• Advertisement

glasso wrote: »

Best post evar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 steoglynn

This show, where to start?

This show is evident of the complete dumbing down of Irish television and moreso, the fact that State bodies believe they can shovel as much sh*t as they want and we pay for it. I want my TV license refunded!!

The characters/people in this are brutal, complete and utter imbociles!

The production is of a level you wouldnt see on Al-Jazeera, the produce better get the sack and blacklisted for this!

Fact is, this is amateur rubbish, any foreigner watching this on youtube,etc., will judge the Irish, we are being made look stupid.

Cancel this rubbish now!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

glasso wrote: »

isn't that the dude from silence of the lambs??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Dani's bf is a horrible actor, I mean cringe at the way he handled the guest list thing. This episode reminded me actually my friend said that the Irish Hills was being recorded down in Lahinch this summer when she was down. I didn't believe her partly cause I hadn't the foggiest what she was on about but if me man (more horrible acting) who Vogue lent her VIP pass to is to go by she was right!

I must probe her for questions :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Am I the only one who thinks the girl working for the magazine looks like Alan Hansen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

What is the brown 'aired girls boyfriends problem?
    She moved to Dublin three weeks ago.
    She was in Marbella the second week.
    She has Oxygen to organise on the third week and he is giving out that since she moved to Dublin she dosent come to see him in Wexford.
    Like she has an important role with MCD, its not easy to get all the right colours between the lines of a colouring book, and then there is always the problem of sourcing a pack of markers with all the colours that are in the colouring book, and it was one of those books where it lets you decide what colours to put where and not the one where each segment is numbered.
    Your man playing pool on his own, in oz or america this may me considered cool, but in Ireland it suggests that he is friendless.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭odonopenmic

Em, sorry now if this has already been answered somewhere else, but Mods, what's the deal with Fade Street going into 'Reality TV' topics?

I was at a yoke on Wednesday where the Fade Street cast were shooting. Any scene that is shot multiple times, with different direction each time, is sadly not reality. Everyone in the joint seemed to know the boldly invigorating 'plot' and every single 'real' moment was shot at leasttwice.

But as an aside, wouldn't it be great if reality worked like this! I could live a life where I could just go back, reset up the scene and actors and give great retorts / witty comments whenever I thought of them, as opposed to on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 rebel_rebel

Its so awful,I know its scripted,the acting is terrible! like the boyfriend scene trying to get on the guestlist at the ticket booth was cringe it was so bad,thought ur one in the ticket booth was gonna start laughing at one stage! and he could not get through to the girlfriend on the mobile how do they explain he magically bumped into her when she was playing crazy golf one of the with her really "alternative" friends. The size of Oxegen is huge I've lost friends in there and didn't see em all weekend!

was worth watching just to see that DJ ones with the low cut t shirt-nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Its so awful,I know its scripted,the acting is terrible! like the boyfriend scene trying to get on the guestlist at the ticket booth was cringe it was so bad,thought ur one in the ticket booth was gonna start laughing at one stage! and he could not get through to the girlfriend on the mobile how do they explain he magically bumped into her when she was playing crazy golf one of the with her really "alternative" friends. The size of Oxegen is huge I've lost friends in there and didn't see em all weekend!

OMG Dani is sooooo alternative. She and her new buddies just ooze alternative.

I suggest everyone switching over to the 9 o'clock news as an alternative. The irony is, the ratings created by people who hate it watching it will keep it on the air...

(Ok, I'm probably just appealing here to those with a TAM ratings box unless ratings can be garnered from sky boxes. I'm a bit clueless about the whole thing.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Seriously though, can someone confirm that that chick is indeed all female?

Tall? Check
    Deep voice? Check
    Jaw and cheekbones? Check

photo_5.jpg

Even her name is highly trannyesque: Vogue Wilson. I shall be withholding all fappage with respect to this show until further notice and would advise others to do likewise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

have they done the oktoberfest episode yet? they were filming it while we were down there that night, horribly scripted stuff , even more cringe worthy in person :o

doh id like to see that episode

• Registered Users Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I find it astonishing that so many people are slating this edgy and fast paced drama, it is definitely going to win loads of awards. Apparently De Niro and Pacino have been interested in doing roles in the next season, which will be commissioned very soon I expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

latenia wrote: »
    Seriously though, can someone confirm that that chick is indeed all female?

Tall? Check
    Deep voice? Check
    Jaw and cheekbones? Check

photo_5.jpg

Even her name is highly trannyesque: Vogue Wilson. I shall be withholding all fappage with respect to this show until further notice and would advise others to do likewise.

Thats a pic of award winning actor Val Kilmer you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

meh, low cut tshirts are only good if there's something they low cut around..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Did you see when Dani at Oxegen phoned Louise over the free passes problem? Lousie says "call me whenever you need to" and hangs up. Eh, she just did call you as she needed to but you were no use!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Bella mamma

Quite possibly the worst 'show' ever on RTE. EVER.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

D e e wrote: »
    This guy that did the cycle with Cici is the worst actor on the show.

It is reality TV though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Loved the culchie's epic fight scene. :D

FFS he was half smiling doing it too.:rolleyes: Actually I kinda like him tho, he's obviously taking the piss and trying to wreck the show with purposely pisspoor acting...

Also love the way that there was a camera from within the ticket booth one minute and gone the next when the camera's looking into the booth from his angle. Stupid beyone belief!!

(anyone know how he got into oxygen btw:confused:, thought his ticket was taken or something?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I love all the coincidences in this show. It's just so coincidental!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Quite possibly the worst 'show' ever on RTE. EVER.

I don't know think its a decent enough comedy, cheers me right up after a s**ty day with a good laugh.

And what is it with the overuse of the 'loike' word like?

:p

Advertisement