Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street episode 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Vogue has hands like shovels.

Did you hear what Tommy Tiernan said about Fade St on the Ray d'Arcy show?

what did he say...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Twisted pepper! So hipster and quirky and alternative u guise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Dani will probably start riding her mate from the band now, not Steven the other guy

Finally Clare, I mean CiCi, makes an appearance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

The Vogmonster just said "bull****"!!

Gritty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

glasso wrote: »
    what did he say...?

Ray asked him if he had seen it. He hadn't but had heard of it. Who had told him about it? The girls from Fade St ... he bumped into them in the street apparently. They must have been very proud :rolleyes:

LFC5Times wrote: »
    Dani will probably start riding her mate from the band now not Steven the the guy

Maybe she was cheating on her ex with him since he slept in her bed on her first night in the new apartment :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Wow the Thrills, couldn't sum this show up better! ****e southsiode wannabe yank band! Hope the show has as much success as them :)

"Totally rocked it you guoys"

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

My dad just asked if Vogue is a tranny... shes quite the man...

• Advertisement

Dani inviting Steven up to the apartment in the next episode.. lots of these Dublin boys are seeing her bedroom!

Is that the 'cool' way to dance these days? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

148485_167906779909435_165712193462227_371533_6793217_n.jpg

Dani has showed herself to be a pain in the hole.
    Also - if she had no money where did she get all that painting stuff from...

Well, that episode was completely outstanding, brilliant, original, full of 100% real drama, etc. Fade Street blows me away week after week!

Burkatron wrote: »
    Wow the Thrills, couldn't sum this show up better! ****e southsiode wannabe yank band! Hope the show has as much success as them :)

"Totally rocked it you guoys"

Wonder will Conor, Damian and 'Pork' make an appearance later in the series...they seem the obvious types. :rolleyes:

Where the hell did they get the 2010 Reg car??? their wages (if any, how do these magical internships work?)???? :confused:

I'm gonna presume it was a hire car but you never know with this garbage show...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

glasso wrote: »
    Dani has showed herself to be a pain in the hole.
    Also - if she had no money where did she get all that painting stuff from...
    That's what I was wondering too! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Hey Dani, Louise sent your boyfriend to Oxegen and now you've split up! Bet if he she kept her mouth shut you'd still be together?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭deathbot

Next week on FADE street...

Vogue finds a stick. Louise reveals to Dani the materialist lifestyle is empty and she wants to kill herself. The surfer boys have Bipolar and stalk the girls' facebook and Bebo profiles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

The girl we just met in the last episode is moving to London and the girl who just got fired and has no money to pay for her rent is in the club beside her talking about flying over and visiting her?

Look I'm all for 'this is real' BS TV but at least try and make it good. Also who the hell is the other girl in the promo pics, has she even been in it yet?

I am also sick to death of hearing loike, oh my god?! Are you serious, loike what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I have told the Mrs that I want the box set for Xmas, the Mrs said that it must be because of the intense dialogue and constant plot twists that leave you gasping for more.

The two girls in the agency enjoy peddling untruths d'ont they. I bet next week they will try to set fire to the place. Their boss will call them in but she will say d'ont lie to me again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭deathbot

ebbsy wrote: »
    I have told the Mrs that I want the box set for Xmas, the Mrs said that it must be because of the intense dialogue and constant plot twists that leave you gasping for more.

The two girls in the agency enjoy peddling untruths d'ont they. I bet next week they will try to set fire to the place. Their boss will call them in but she will say d'ont lie to me again.

rofl, I think it's hilarious how these girls cannot stop lying to their boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

deathbot wrote: »
    rofl, I think it's hilarious how these girls cannot stop lying to their boss.

And in front of a camera too :p sure the boss will never watch the show on tv :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Resi12 wrote: »
    I am also sick to death of hearing loike, oh my god?! Are you serious, loike what?
    Shut up that's awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

fake street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

According to RTE player it's the most popular show they have. I blame you guys:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

According to RTE player it's the most popular show they have. I blame you guys:pac:

:o sorry, but it is so damn funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

:o I am chastened.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

Resi12 wrote: »
    The girl we just met in the last episode is moving to London and the girl who just got fired and has no money to pay for her rent is in the club beside her talking about flying over and visiting her?

Look I'm all for 'this is real' BS TV but at least try and make it good. Also who the hell is the other girl in the promo pics, has she even been in it yet?

Each episode seems to have a year of activity crammed into it.

Advertisement