Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street episode 3

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Paul's a hero. Does anyone actually know him? Cause he seems to be the only person in the show who's not in on the whole script buzz. He just gets made to look a ****in eejit every time he appears on camera, about to burst into tears.

Basically what I said but IAWTC.

Paul if you see this, you're a ledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Nah the guy with Louise is a college friend.

That lad was such a ****in eejit "haw haw haw" every two seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clashduv27

latenia wrote: »
    Seriously though, can someone confirm that that chick is indeed all female?

Tall? Check
    Deep voice? Check
    Jaw and cheekbones? Check

photo_5.jpg

Even her name is highly trannyesque: Vogue Wilson. I shall be withholding all fappage with respect to this show until further notice and would advise others to do likewise.

Ah come on she is hot in fairness. I'd say most fellas wouldn't turn down the chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

clashduv27 wrote: »
    Ah come on she is hot in fairness. I'd say most fellas wouldn't turn down the chance.

I don't know, I was watchin it on RTE player the other day. At the part where she(he) was in a cafe with Danni, she was about to put some food in her mouth; her eyes were closed and at that moment the RTE player decided to freeze- serious man face, I had to refresh the page fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Vogue seems by far the best laugh and down to earth of all of them.

Literally everyone else is a dim halfwit cretin especially 'cool' piercing girl with d4/wexford accent, old lady with crooked bag holding arm, goofy beaver boy and his gay counterpart in that crap band.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

telekon wrote: »
    Vogue seems by far the best laugh and down to earth of all of them.

Agreed, she seems like a nice girl. Didn't see enough of CiCi, Shireen or Suzie to form an opinion of them, though I think CiCi is the prettiest of the bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

We need to get the Soupy Norman guys to do a dub.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

D e e wrote: »
    Hmm so to summarize the first half of tonight show

- dani and louise are still fighting
    - danis ex wants the ride again
    - vogue forgot dresses in the back of a taxi

So exciting...

You young people with your need for instant gratification and quick thrills.

That's more happened than in 20 years of Glenroe.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

clashduv27 wrote: »

They might when they discovered the shock down her frock

Advertisement