Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Torino

Options
  • 25-11-2010 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Looking at colleges, mostly in Europe because of the course i'm looking at, One of the colleges I looked at is in Torino the perfect location for the career I'm looking at. Have any of you lived in Torino and ideas as to where is safe and unsafe etc, advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Its good you ask and interesting to see what feedback comes.

Turin is a very industrialised city and I nearly ended up there for a stint recently.
    The lads from work that did actually spend time there HATED it.
    It might have simply been the area they were in and the place they were working but bleak, lacking character and depressing were their opinions of the place.

If you are looking for automotive or aeromotive stuff, theres other places in Europe nicer than Turin (assuming thats what you are into, as its the base for Fiat and Fiat Aero)

Advertisement