Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Innocent children

• 25-11-2010 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Situation spotted in the town today:

An old man walks down from Lidl and a bunch of kids starts shouting at him "you f**ng prick, try to catch us! Try to catch us!" couple of times and when he looked at them they yelled "and what you're gonna do now you f**ing @*&#".

So sad.

Little innocent children. How can we punish them..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Abortions for all.

as opposed to guilty children?

they sound more like the latter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Riddle101

little brats. No doubt they'll grow up to be the future scumbags of the nation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

Blame the parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭dilapidating

He got off lightly compared to some.

• Advertisement

Innocent old man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Little fcukheads. If I attempted something like that as a child then seven shades of purple would have been kicked out of me.

And the funny thing is that in a few years time when the parents have no control wahtsoever over these kids they will question where it all went wrong. And that's if they're not standing alongside innocent little Johnny giving two fingers to society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Carl Sagan wrote: »
    Abortions for all.

Miniature American flags for others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,141 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Yes, But was the the man a prick??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Traveller thread is that way

>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

WooPeeA wrote: »
    How can we punish them..

A good swift firm boot lodged in their cake pipe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

listermint wrote: »
    Yes, But was the the man a prick??
    He was an old man with a bag of experience as I suppose. I always had lots of respect for that kind of people. If they deserve anything it's deffinately not being embarrassed in the public by some sh**oles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

If anyone else was around you think they would have told the cheeky bastards to **** off back to their mothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Shryke wrote: »
    If anyone else was around you think they would have told the cheeky bastards to **** off back to their mothers.
    There was lots of people around but nobody seemed to care.

Maybe they were afraid of confronting a group of idle gimps? Who's to say one of those little scumbags wouldn't say someone hit them or touched them up?
    However if I was there I'd find it very hard to hold my tongue. If I didn't approach them directly I would have brought it to the attention of the shops management or rang the Guards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

You can't really do much if you're in that situation, sad as it is to say. You tell the little ****ers to leave him alone they either 1-ignore you, 2-start shouting at you or 3-physically attack you (this happened to an acquaintance of mine).

Your man can't lay a finger on the children, all you can do is walk away and hope they don't turn violent. There's **** all you can do:mad:. I know people won't like this but in one way I feel almost sorry for the kids, clearly they've learnt this at home. Not much of a home if you're taught shouting abuse at the eldery is normal behaviour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

A good raping would sort those kids out.

A good raping would sort those kids out.

You stay classy desaparecidos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,141 ✭✭✭✭listermint

He was an old man with a bag of experience as I suppose. I always had lots of respect for that kind of people. If they deserve anything it's deffinately not being embarrassed in the public by some sh**oles.

Some old men can be pricks though, and have led prick lifes. Just because someone has reached an age of experience does not elimate the potential that they have indeed caused suffering through their life. You have yet to provide prove that this old man was indeed a genuine ould soul.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

listermint wrote: »
    Some old men can be pricks though, and have led prick lifes. Just because someone has reached an age of experience does not elimate the potential that they have indeed caused suffering through their life. You have yet to provide prove that this old man was indeed a genuine ould soul.

Re read the OP there and thought the same thing. I remember back when I was 8 or 9 we had an awful old prick who lived near the green where we played football. He burst all three of our footballs in front of us that had landed in his garden and called the guards on us for knick knocking on his house once. Thinking back I probably would have shouted at him too if I wasn't such a wuss :o.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

The Universe tends to unfold as it should

aka

(at least that's what I believe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Abortions for all.

That's doesn't catch the ones who have already been dropped tho.

I'd be in favour of abortions for some, face-kickings for others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

How old were these kids?
    Whether the old lad was a prick or not doesn't matter. They hardly knew him anyway. Most likely just being assholes. Even if they did though that kind of stuff is a big no. Shower of gimps that can grow old wearing trekky bottoms tucked into their socks for the sake of Jesus ****ing Christ on the cross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

maybe the man was trying to grope their balls or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

How can we punish them..

They should be forced to work in a Nike sweatshop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

bonerm wrote: »

It's a long process. We've gotta wait for these ones to wind up dead somewhere first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

How old are we talking here? As in 8-10 bracket or 13 year olds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

They should be forced to work in a sweaty Nike.

fyp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

He was an old man with a bag of experience as I suppose.

And a bag of Lidl shopping too!:D:D

Seriously, I don't know the story behind this. You don't either.

Maybe he's a right bollix for all we know.

Course, he could be just an old duffer just going about his rightful business.

In which case, these kids are anything but 'innocent'.

Well the older I get, the more I realise that Skang breeds more Skang.

It's in the jeans. The only part of them that works, that is.

Enforced sterilisation could be considered for families who haven't noticibly contributed to society for a period of say 30 years.

I'll supply the pliers!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

This happens as a result of one of 2 scenarios;

1) Born to scumbag mothers who cannot even guarantee who the father is and does not care about the child as long as the SW picks up the bill.

2) Mum's that became career and/or self obsessed during the Celtic Tiger. Kids flung from nanny to nanny and not knowing who was looking after them this week and never being thought discipline as there would be no one there long enough to do it!

I know a mother whose son was in the same mother and toddler group as mine. She made a comment of how lovely this group was. I asked had she day off work and is that why she was here and not the nanny. She said no, she doesn't work, but raising two children is so hard she has to have a nanny! How is that supposed to raise a good well adjusted child?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Break all their toys and write f@@kin wank3rs on their bedroom wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

So you just stood by and watched these little turds harrasing an old man, OP?

What kind of parents teach their kids to grow up to be cowards in front of other kids etc...

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    I know a mother whose son was in the same mother and toddler group as mine. She made a comment of how lovely this group was. I asked had she day off work and is that why she was here and not the nanny. She said no, she doesn't work, but raising two children is so hard she has to have a nanny! How is that supposed to raise a good well adjusted child?

If I had some, they'd be far better adjusted being brought up by other people than myself :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Abortions for all.

And miniature flags for....ah actually I couldn't be bothered.

I don't think there is any effective ways to deal with these little bastards. The only way is to ignore them so that they don't get a kick out of it, but sure isn't that the only way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

astra2000 wrote: »
    Blame the parents.

oh no, my son wouldn't ever do anything like that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

Something similar happened to me last year. This little kid ran past me shouting all sorts of abuse... lets just say he ended up crying with a very sore arse..........because he slipped on an ice patch and landed on his behind. Karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Carlos_Ray wrote: »
    Something similar happened to me last year. This little kid ran past me shouting all sorts of abuse... lets just say he ended up crying with a very sore arse..........because he slipped on an ice patch and landed on his behind. Karma.

Don't you just love it when Karma strikes and your there to see it happen.. Priceless!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

I didn't know they sold a Bag of Experience in Lidl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Should have kicked the little bastards in the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

they have absolutely no fear anymore. thankfully my little one is terrified of whats gonna happen should i get to the dreaded number three, even though i've said i didnt know what would happen, but i didnt want to find out. ah the power :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Fago! wrote: »
    Aaaactually...

It's abortions for some, miniature american flags for others. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

bonerm wrote: »

Allow abortions up until the 72nd trimester.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Fago! wrote: »

Christ, would ye ever just drop that tired **** already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Maybe they were afraid of confronting a group of idle gimps? Who's to say one of those little scumbags wouldn't say someone hit them or touched them up?
    However if I was there I'd find it very hard to hold my tongue. If I didn't approach them directly I would have brought it to the attention of the shops management or rang the Guards.

I used to have this attitude but now I don't give a sh!t anymore. When I'm back in Ireland and some bunch of gurriers start acting the fool in my ma's neighbourhood I just clatter them. They don't tell their mothers or egg the house or anything they just piss off. I think they think I'm a bit unhinged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭evilberry

Fart wrote: »
    I didn't know they sold a Bag of Experience in Lidl.

ROTFL, the best I've heard today :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

Tomebagel wrote: »

>

It's not they're anymore. They've moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

This will no longer be a problem when I seize the reins of power and implement a 90% population cull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Situation spotted in the town today:

An old man walks down from Lidl and a bunch of kids starts shouting at him "you f**ng prick, try to catch us! Try to catch us!" couple of times and when he looked at them they yelled "and what you're gonna do now you f**ing @*&#".

So sad.

Little innocent children. How can we punish them..
    If these kids are unlucky to get that old as the auld man, then other little kids will punish them in the future. Karma a B*tch. what goes around will come around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Tomebagel wrote: »

>
    Pookah wrote: »
    It's not they're anymore. They've moved.
    yea, they are they are this way now.

>\/
    |
    \/
    < >
    \/
    | /
    \/ | |
    | / | \/
    -|
    <
    \/
    < / |___|________/\
    | / |
    >
    / |
    ?
    \/
    <
    <

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I'm old enough that I've matured a bit, but young enough to remmeber being a kid (and on occasion, to still behave like one). If I come across kids giving people hassle in the street, I just tell them in no uncertain terms to fúck off and they usually do, partially through being scared I'll slap em' and partially, I think, because I'm not yet an oul fogey :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement