Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Tipp General election thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

molly2007 wrote: »
    reading your comments I have to say honestly open your eyes
    Phil Prendergast has an office in Clonmel, it's never open, she's never there, the office is only open a wet week, she missed more votes in the Seanad over her time as a Senator it's appalling she even gets paid. It's a shame she didn't knock on my door because my taxes are paying her wage and she couldn't be bothered to even attend her place of work and do her job.
    Tom Hayes the most arrogant man in politics. He had the cheek to walk around the hospital canvassing and even said to staff, that a certain doctor was voting for him and that might sway them to give him their no. 1 too, I mean come on, people have brains. Tom Hayes is only around when there's a photo op otherwise he's nowhere to be seen. Again he didn't canvass my door.
    Michael Murphy is in dream land. I sat beside him at several meetings and he had the cheek to walk in after a few meetings and complain no one had made him aware of different things that were discussed in his presence. It's all for show.
    Martin Mansergh believes it is his birth right to lead the people, he really did a good job of that didn't he, even accepting the petition from HIS constituants and stating he would not vote against the government to keep the hospital open.
    Mattie McGrath is a hard working man, getting more air play for kissing chickens than actually putting his foot to the floor and voting in the Dáil, electronic votes don't count, only walking through the lobby does but Mattie abstained in order to save face even after he was expelled from the parliamentry party of Fianna Fail.
    Phil Prendergast makes my blood boil the most though, seriously, this women used the public, got elected on one card, switched parties, was handed a Senate Seat by an agreement between Labour and Sinn Fein, then gave her husband her seats until the Labour party kicked up and he had no choice but to give up the seats. Even though she has fought several elections she has never won the public vote. She only got elected initially because the public support for Seamus Healy ensured support to her due to her being a "WUAG" Party member. She leaves the WUAG and then joins Labour, fails to get elected a TD, gets handed the Senate Seat, disappears into the fog, only coming back online when there's another election and has the cheek to think people will vote for her. Now she's being handed an MEP seat. If the people of South Tipperary don't think she's good enough to represent them in the Dáil, why would she be good enough to represent Munster in Europe.
    Good Riddance to her anyways, may all those that use us to get elected and do no work for the people in South Tipperary move to Brussels with her!

Spot on....She hasnt a mandate for Brussels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭MinnyMinor

DT100 wrote: »
    Spot on....She hasnt a mandate for Brussels.
    i saw on another site she was not in int in GE seat and wanted europe

MinnyMinor wrote: »
    i saw on another site she was not in int in GE seat and wanted europe

I heard her being I interviewed on the radio pre election complaining that the Healy camp were using the Hospital as an election platform..She was at the same thing herself.The only consolation I have,is that her canvassers,minus Phil,were the only ones I actually had at the door in the flesh

I heard her being I interviewed on the radio pre election complaining that the Healy camp were using the Hospital as an election platform..She was at the same thing herself.The only consolation I have,is that her canvassers,minus Phil,were the only ones I actually had at the door in the flesh
    why consolation?
    why would she complain that some other people were trying to save hospital?

MinnyMinor wrote: »
    why consolation?
    why would she complain that some other people were trying to save hospital?

The consolation prize Minny..I didnt win by having any other of the candidates at the door,but my consolation was being able to tell her canvassers that I wouldnt vote for her,and I wasnt taking the leaflet,because I wasnt prepared to pay to recycle it.Why would she complain about other people trying to save the hospital?..Probably because it took the limelight from her.

• Advertisement

The consolation prize Minny..I didnt win by having any other of the candidates at the door,but my consolation was being able to tell her canvassers that I wouldnt vote for her,and I wasnt taking the leaflet,because I wasnt prepared to pay to recycle it.Why would she complain about other people trying to save the hospital?..Probably because it took the limelight from her.
    good for you. re hosp all she wants is limelight. once she was involved in some project to get publicity and wrote to someone i know who was in a similar situation. got his name off some list

you will be pleased to hear he told her to **** off and that she had some cheek to try to use him in her publicity seeking

Advertisement